December 21, 2006

This Weekend Shall Be Decent.

Okay, first of an foremost the important thing is... WORD OF THE DAY. I bet you guys thought i would forget about my commitment but i havent and thats all the matters. So here it goes, the word of the day is:

malaise \muh-LAYZ; -LEZ\, noun:1. A vague feeling of discomfort in the body, as at the onset of illness.2. A general feeling of depression or unease.

Okay and now I can officially start my post. Christmas break starts this weekend and i know it is going to be fun. It is eighteen days long, the longest one i can remember, but mine is being cut short and i only have a thirteen day break. I am going to get my wisdom teeth pulled on January 4, which sucks and im going to have my gums sliced and sticked which is really horrible. The worst part is that the doctor said there is a nerve really close to a few of my teeth and he said if he damages it i could loose feeling in my lower face for upwards to a month which really sucks. so ya back to this weekend. I am really excited. Tommorow me, courtney, sandy, nancy, melissa and nicole are going to skip the afternoon of school to we can go christmas shopping. I am getting my car and courtney might get hers. then on saturday sandy, courtney, nancy and i are goinng to pizza delight for the buffet and we are exchanging gifts. I got nancy a tamagotci and courtney got me a gift card from old navy. sunday is christmas eve. Im not even in the christmas spirit because moms in the hospital and dad wont put up a tree. this will be the first year ever with out a tree and the lack of decorations in the house is not putting me in the mood. on christmas eve i always go to my sisters house, my neices and i watch xmas movies until they go to sleep, my parents and my sister and husband drink, talk and watch a wonderful life (or something like that) and then i go wrap all of "santas" presents which is kind of cool because i get to be my own little elf for a while. monday is christmas morning and i get to open my presents...party... ya so i already know what im getting... not a whole lot. it mostly consists of my high tops, a shoe phone and a bunch of other junk. so ya tuesday is boxing day and me and courtney are planning to get a car, then go to everywhere that we got giftcards for and are getting first pick at all the sales. it will be awesome. i feel like such a nerd having plans almost a week ahead. but i feel so important when i do have so much plans. anyways gotta go... Love yas and merry christmas yall.

<3 Katie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so am i not included in your christmas plans this year? lol just kidding.. lol... im so bored and im waiting for you to email me back.. so if you read this before you check your hotmail.com.. WRIRE ME BACK!!!... lol. im SO bored! :( and yes, you are a loser for having plans a week in advanced.. just kidding again.
Love Katie