December 6, 2006

Sandy Is Very Forceful...

Yah so sandy is making me write this blog... As you can probably tell im going to be one of those people who update my blog once in a blue moon. So yah this comming Friday is semi it should be good... sandy is making me and nancy go. I may as well go because you'll never know who ill see there ; ). so im sitting here in English class and e and sandy are slapping eachother randomly so i decided to write about along with whatever else pops in my head... so ya my mom goes in the hospital on friday to get her hip replaced :'( i hope she doesnt have complications like last time because if she does that means she wont be out in time for christmas... and that would suck, majorly. It is going to be weird having my mom gone because for the last 3 months it has kind of been like being raised in a single parent family because my dad has been working in newfoundland for a while... i miss him alot. o ya when my mom goes in the hospital he is home for the weekend and then leaves again for another a week. so i should be home by myself for a week. this will be the first time i have seen him since our trip to alberta so getting more an more excited as the time gets closer. i cant wait to have my dad back in the house. so ya enough about my dad <3. katie is comming into her moms house this weekend and soon it will be permenint. that will be fun but not very good because then i will have to decide to hang out with on the weekends... katie or courtney and the gang... you see me and katie always do something different so it is always more fun... but courtney and them do the same thing all the time yet we always manage to do something different... you know what i mean? anyways it will be difficult... so ya im really excited for my dad comming home... i was kind of pumped to have the house to my self for a while but then last night a girl in pleasent valljy came home and there was a convicted killer in her house and he attacked her so now im quite freaked out but sandy and courtney wont sleep over at my house on school nights so ya i guess im shit out of luck... anyway thats enough of me for today so i should be writing again sometime in the new year... bye.... KATIE <3

1 comment:

sandy said...

yes you finally updated!! i am so proud haha

i hope your mom has a good operation too; i will be praying for her :)

and don't you mean convicted "kisser" haha

you are so updating this more often than in the new year.. or i will stab you.

just joking! i'll just keep slapping haha