August 23, 2007

Things Have Changed, And I Don't Like It.

Ahh, where to start. I haven't posted on this thing since March. So I should probably start at March but I don't have all day so I'll just start in June. What happened in June. Well it was one of the best/ worst months of my life. It was the best because school was finally out and we went to prom and all that and graduated. It was the worst because it is now the beginning of my new life which officially kicked in in August. But, im not at August yet and I can't switch over July because my summer was absolutely nothing without July. July was Amazing. On June 30 me and Katie moved out and moved in to the Sunset Campground. It was only $240 for the whole month which is a great deal. We were in the staff loop so we got a discount. If your not in staff it is $750. Anyway enough about prices. Our neighbors at sunset were two guys we worked with Adam and Kris. Adam has worked with us for three years and this is year the first year i talked to him. Its Kris' first year. I don't know, I never really thought that i would hang out with them because at first I thought they were losers (they kind of are, but so am I) but now I don't know what i would have done without them. I love them to death and they are the nicest funny people you will ever meet. So anyway back to rambling on about July. Katie turned 18 on July 6, it was the worst birthday ever. Her godmother died which sucked. Half way through July Adam got his make over and everyone thought he was so much cuter and it kind of went to his head a little bit. I'm happy for him and everything but now that some of the popular kids are noticing him he will ditch me, Katie, and Kris in and instant. It bother me because, I don't know. I guess he just needs to learn who his real friends are. Me and Adam didn't talk for like a week or so but I finally decided to make up with before I left for Newfoundland so we were all good. On July 14 i was working and there was a huge coaster crash. Caused by me. Some guy named Mike Cameron had to get stitches in his forehead because the breaking system failed. On July 20 (i think) i got my elbow pierced it hurt like a mother. On July 31, it was time to move out. I wanted to cry but I held it in. Now, we move on to August. I went to Newfoundland with Katie from the 3- 17. It was the best trip I have ever been on. We did everything. From swimming in waterfalls to camping in the woo. My sister came with us and it was great to get to see her and my niece. We came back from Newfoundland and everything had changed. Sandy had moved to Toronto and I never got to say good bye. That was probably the worst thing of my whole summer. Sandy was one of my best friends and I trusted her like no one else. I doubt I will ever see her again because the time she is done with university I will probably be moved back to Newfoundland. We had so much good times together. Especially our lunch times in room 113. Like the time she tipped me out of the chair and Ms. Skeffington walked in. That was hilarious. Or the time be and Courtney were telling her to slow down because it was a blizzard outside and she insisted she knew what to do. Next thing you know we were swerving and heading straight towards a pole on the wrong side of the road. Thankfully we stopped. Anyways it makes me sad that I couldn't say good bye. So Sandy if you see this you are an amazing friend and I will never forget you. My life wouldn't be the same if I never had you. On our last day in Newfoundland I died my hair pink underneath. On our first day back I went to visit Adam and Kris. Adam changed so much I just wanted to sit there and ball my eyes out. While we were gone he drank, smoked, and did pot. Before we left he had only drank once before and he had smoked any of that crap. He got his nipples pierced to which i may say that looked really good. So ya Adam changed, and Sandy was gone, it sucked. Katie's grandfather is in the hospital, which really blows because I hate seeing old people in the hospital. Anyway this is enough blogging for another 4 months.

No comments: